(The Fall Practicing Artists' Lab is now open for enrollment. Our start date is September 26th and the lab size is limited to six women artists. Register by midnight on August 19th to receive the early bird price.)
Call to Artists – Join the Practicing Artists' Lab:
Take your work to the next level of recognition.
Learn to rock your creativity in the time you have.
Crispen up your game in a sisterhood of artists / writers.
Get on your path to fulfillment by joining the Practicing Artists' Lab.
After 30 years of helping artists to fulfill their creative longings and to find their own brand of success in private sessions, I'm thrilled to have launched this group coaching program specifically designed to address the longings of artists.
This fall I'm offering a Wednesday morning lab in the village of Putney, Vermont. The Practicing Artists' Lab is a series of three bi-weekly sessions from 10:00am to 12:30pm on September 26, October 10, and October 24.
Is this for you?
- Are you a practicing artist?
- Are you looking to cultivate a devoted following and to find powerful representation?
- Do you know how to build the perceived value of your work effectively?
- Would you like to manage your time such that you actually potentiate your creativity?
- How well developed is your capacity for the discipline that is required to manifest anything?
- How well do you respond to the call of the work itself?
- Would you like to open more fully and consistently to "the muse”?
- What would happen if you were guided by inspiration and grounded in practical action?
If even a few of these questions resonate with you, then the Practicing Artists' Lab is for you.
Working the creative process—getting to know it better and to use that knowledge effectively to develop discipline—is at the heart of the coaching I do with artists. Then there is finding and forging new ways to place your work in the marketplace and promote it successfully—taking the work to the next level of recognition. These are essential aspects of the challenges that artists generally bring to me. At the outset, I ask that you begin to see your Self as an instrument of creativity and we set out to hone that instrument. Everything we take up—from the practical, to the sublime, to the seemingly ridiculous—flows from that.
(Scroll down and Act by August 19th to save your spot and get the early bird price)
“Lyedie has a lovely way of creating a community of engaged artists while holding space for each individual and their unique path. She brings a wisdom that is grounded in both intuition and logic, activating the mind, body, and spirit into the unfolding process of discovery and direction." Fiona Moorehouse, Artist and participant in the Pilot Practicing Artists' Lab, Putney, VT
"This woman is a practical mystic of a high order. If you are looking for a breakthrough. Lyedie is your gal." J.T. Artist, New York, NY
Click here to read more artists' testimonials about their work with me.
Click here to read about results people have achieved from their work with me.
Join a potent learning community of six practicing artists looking to:
- cultivate a devoted following and find powerful representation,
- build the perceived value of their work,
- manage their time in a way that supports creativity,
- and respond to the call of the work itself.
Enjoy three 2-1/2 hour morning sessions in a beautiful, light-filled meeting space.
Engage between sessions in projects and practices that I've developed in my 30 years of helping artists become more successful. (Yes, there will be homework between the bi-weekly sessions.)
It is my honor to be structuring these conversations, and a joy to see what sparks and flows from all the women artists participating in this lab!
Fall 2018 Practicing Artists' Lab
Where - The village of Putney, Vermont
When - Three Wednesdays on a bi-weekly basis:
- September 26th - 10:00-12:30
- October 10th - 10:00-12:30
- October 24th - 10:00-12:30
Practicing Artists' Lab - three 2-1/2 hour sessions is $375. Register by midnight on August 19th to receive the early bird price of $295.
Click on the start date below to register for the Fall 2018 Practicing Artists' Lab