Call to Artists:
Take your work to the next level of recognition
Learn to rock your creativity in the time you have
Crispen up your game in a sisterhood of artists / writers
I am inviting you to get on your path to fulfillment by joining me in the pilot launch of the Practicing Artists' Lab!
After 25 years of helping artists to fulfill their creative longings and to find their own brand of success in private sessions, I'm thrilled to be launching this group coaching program specifically designed to address the longings of artists at mid-career. Lyedie
Bi-weekly sessions start September 19th in Brattleboro, Vermont.
Book now at the early bird price, group size for this initial offering is limited to the first six who say, "YES."
Is this for you?
- Are you an artist at mid-career?
- Are you looking to cultivate a devoted following and to find powerful representation?
- Do you know how to build the perceived value of your work effectively?
- Would you like to manage your time such that you actually potentiate your creativity?
- How well developed is your capacity for the discipline that is required to manifest anything?
- How well do you respond to the call of the work itself?
- Would you like to open more fully and consistently to "the muse”?
- What would happen if you were guided by inspiration and grounded in practical action?
If you answer 'yes' to even just a few of these questions, then the Practicing Artists' Lab is for you.
Working the creative process—getting to know it better and to use that knowledge effectively to develop discipline is at the heart of the coaching I do with artists. Then there is finding and forging new ways to place your work in the marketplace and promote it successfully—taking the work to the next level of recognition. These are essential aspects of the challenges that artists generally bring to me. At the outset, I ask that you begin to see your Self as an instrument of creativity and we set out to hone that instrument. Everything we take up —from the practical, to the sublime, to the seemingly ridiculous—flows from that.
Click here to read artists' testimonials about their work with me.
Click here to read about results people have achieved from their work with me.
The Practicing Artists' Lab - Here is how I'm envisioning it:
- Facilitating a structured conversation that generates a potent learning community of 6 mid-career artists
- Holding Bi-weekly 2-hour sessions in my office in Brattleboro - The pilot program will be three two-hour sessions held on 9/19, 10/03 & 10/17 - Tuesday mornings from 10:30 to 12:30 (I am considering launching an online version beginning as early as mid-October. Please contact me to let me know if you are interested)
- Offering materials, projects, and practices to work with between sessions that I've developed in my 25 years of helping artists become more successful
- The joy of being able to offer highly individualized attention within the context of a supportive cohort of artists. Seeing how what each artist brings to the group benefits all.
- Creating a private Facebook Page to foster communication between sessions and into the future (Providing the group is amenable)
- Catalyzing the networks and creativity of the group. I can't wait to see what sparks and flows for all the women artists participating in this lab!
Where - Solar Hill in Brattleboro, Vermont (229 Western Avenue)
When - Tuesday mornings on a bi-weekly basis for 6 weeks, beginning on September 19th:
- September 19th - 10:30-12:30
- October 3rd - 10:30-12:30
- October 17th - 10:30-12:30
Register by September 8th to get the early bird price for this pilot Practicing Artists' Lab - three two-hour sessions: $200 (Price will rise to $250 at midnight on Friday, September 8th)
BOOK NOW by selecting our start date below. After you complete your registration you will receive an email from me containing preliminary materials so that you can get started right away.
Contact me if you have any questions at all. Please share far and wide as the on-line format for the Practicing Artists' Lab will be launching in the coming months.