I'm wondering if something other than thermal fluctuations is keeping you up at night? Perhaps you, like many others I've encountered recently, have a burning question or a dilemma that is churning? While I’m a big believer in giving things time to coalesce, sometimes we just get stuck in an indecisive loop that commandeers our attention during the day, and robs us of sleep at night. If you, or someone you know is up nights with a dilemma, perhaps I can be of help.
Dilemmas are actually very cool things. When you dive into one, with proper guidance, you discover that they have an anatomy. They tell you what you hold dear and what you fear. Within their structure they hold a lot of truth, along with some false or outmoded assumptions. Without fail they hold the key to how to get unstuck along with wisdom about how to pace yourself as they lose their hold on you.
- Often we can solve dilemmas very simply with perspective and new action steps
- Sometimes we find we can to learn to hold them differently
- At times we can change our relationship to them
- On occasion, once we have fully explored them, they just loosen their grip and resolve themselves
Please don’t let the summer, and your precious life currency, get consumed unnecessarily by staying stuck in a dilemma. There are times when action is required — transformational action, that doesn’t just try to push the river, but dives deeply into it and converts the energy that is trapped below the surface. I offer Afternoon Clarity Sessions that support while you dive youin to the churn and unlock the gifts of a dilemma.
Results: What are some sure signs that you have succeeded at unsticking a dilemma?
- More sleep at night
- A path forward is apparent and you have more courage to get on it and go
- Your attention is freer to dream, create, enjoy people, and get things done
- Buoyant energy is available once again
- A sense of ease returns to your body, mind, and spirit
- Your sense of humor returns
If you are churning on a dilemma and you'd like some help, Click here or give me a call (802-881-3124) to schedule your session.